Table of ContentsGoogle Sheets is a web-based spreadsheet offered by Google as part of their Drive office services. It makes it easy to create, edit and collaborate with others from any device.With the Google Sheets integration, Hightouch can sync your spreadsheets with your data sources.This allows you to:
- Share data in an easily accessible way across teams
- Work with your data with familiar spreadsheet tools
- User OAuth: The User OAuth authentication method allows Hightouch edit access to any Google Sheet your user has access to. This is for organizations that do not allow users from other domains to be added to a Google Sheet.
- Service Account: The Service Account authentication method provides fine-grained control over access to your data. You add a unique Hightouch service account as an editor user to specific sheets that you want to sync.
- Raw The values the user has entered will not be parsed and will be stored as-is. Keep in mind that Hightouch does some casting so numbers and dates may be sent as strings.
- User Entered The values will be parsed as if the user typed them into the UI. Numbers will stay as numbers, but strings may be converted to numbers, dates, etc. following the same rules that are applied when entering text into a cell via the Google Sheets UI.
A1:Z1000. If this field is left blank the entire spreadsheet will be mirrored.NOTE: If you are inserting null values using the Raw data format, these will not register as blank fields. Keep this in mind if you are using formulas that are looking for null values.If you wish for your formulas to use null values, make sure you use the User Entered data format.For more information, read the Google documentation.